Antigravity Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 01:26:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Registration: Due to spam, auto registering has been disabled. To join, use the contact page and send us your preferred username (1st & 2nd choice), preferred password and email.
6609 Posts in 538 Topics by 144 Members
Latest Member: Sushumna
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Antigravity Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Cymatics (sounds of the universe)
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Cymatics (sounds of the universe)  (Read 7572 times)
Liam

View Profile
Cymatics (sounds of the universe)
« on: March 02, 2011, 03:37:09 AM »

The Hebrew alphabet when pronounced in the correct way and under the right conditions, will set up a vibrational frequency that will result in the letters manifesting themselves in the sand, salt, iron fillings or whatever other suitable substance is used.

This is absolutely amazing, and has been proved to be real beyond any reasonable doubt. But this is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to cymatics and the other possible uses of sound and vibration.

Hebrew isn't the only language which is said to manifest itself in the sand when spoke correctly, Hindu Sanskrit and ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics are also said to produce similar effects, which makes sense when you think about it because they are all symbols, and I'm sure there are other ancient languages which produce these effects. It makes our "modern" English language feel a bit silly and out-dated, to say the least.

But like I said, letters forming in the sand as a result of sound, is jut the tip of the iceberg.

Cymatics would allow us to revolutionize medical care and healing techniques and, of course, it gives us a clearer understanding of the universe.

I know Way2Sirius has stated that sound may have played and important role in the creation and construction of the universe, and I suspect he may be right. Not only that, but from the evidence produced in cymatic experiments from the likes of Hans Jenny and Ernst Chladni, it suggests that not only was sound important in constructing the universe, it also appears to be crucial in maintaining and perpetuating creation (existence) and all it's possible forms, substances and functions.

So, what does this mean?

From the evidence, it suggest that their must be music playing throughout the entire universe, and we hear this music, as do the animals, the insects, the plants, the minerals, and the atoms. We hear it loud and clear, but yet we don't really realize such a fact, as it is beyond our limited scope, but the music plays, nonetheless. It is this universal music and it's vibrations which determine much of what we see and experience.

Interestingly, some of the experiments done with sound vibrations by Jenny and others revealed some shapes and patterns which were extremely similar to those we find in nature, i.e, the patterns on birds wings, the structure and patterns of fossils, the pattern of sea shells, the structure of a spiders web, etc.

Maybe this is what people meant in the ancients days when they spoke of the voice of God, or the divine utterance.

david
Global Moderator

View Profile
Re: Cymatics (sounds of the universe)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:14:53 AM »

In relation to Hebrew, it means the written language was introduced through sound and not the other way around.

This gives a whole new meaning to communication, as certain vibrations form certain corresponding symbols, which suggests a universal language...symbols corresponding to vibrations of sound whether audible or non-audible cannot be confused.

Not all sound is audible to the human ear, but is audible to the human senses of the brain under certain conditions.

Therefore certain sounds could heal and other sounds could wound or kill.

At the bottom of it all we have frequencies which translate into both sounds, forms and functions, so it is all connected.

This gives us silent sound...something to think about, but it is all unity.

This would suggest no comprehension of a spoken language is required for the purpose of communication between various groups of people, as regardless of one's background a universal language would be clearly understood, at least the intent of the communication would be understood regardless of having previous knowledge of the language.

Amazing or what eh?
Liam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 03:24:24 PM »

Most definitely.

Hans Jenny, like Rife, has discovered things that go hand in hand with Unity. Jenny also discovered that each cell has it's own frequency.
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 02:47:16 AM »

Cymatics, patterns of sound....Unfortunately Jenny is no longer with us.

Nonetheless you will notice that all the various patterns involve focus of a related frequency.

So Project Unity involves a cymatic type driver associated with silent sound.

It should be clearly understood from viewing the various examples given on the web that the patterns shown result directly from sound created by frequency modulation corresponding to a pulsed rate of excitation.

Project Unity will produce a similar effect in the form of plasma pulsations having a distinct color associated with the value of frequency.

There is no great mystery involved here if we realize that all manifestations of form and function are associated with frequency and the interaction of frequency.  Therefore the material world is much less than material as all physical structure is determined and maintained on the basis of frequency and nothing more or less than that.

We only have to consider what happened at Chernoble to understand the creation and destruction of physical matter, as the nuclear accident at Chernoble produced elements which had never been seen or known to exist previously, in fact they don't even have names for some of these new creations.  Therefore it should be obvious that our common perception of a material world is far from accurate.

cropredy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 05:16:18 AM »

The universe is a sea of one substance that does not move.
The geometry that is scalar of that substance enables all We know of in creation to be, or not to be.
All relative to the local fields that replicate relative to the inputs along the scalar geometries that are interacting with all other similers.
The flows are TIME.
You the reader, are a time machine, all movement is the modulation of time .
gravity control is time control, all movement is time control.
I have heard the sound of the spheres, and had it explained by?Huh?
Kevin
Jim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 11:09:00 AM »

The Symphony of the universe.

Reminds me of Keely.
http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb10.html
Liam

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 04:38:54 AM »

I was just reading a post over at another forum that proposes the idea that just speaking the Herbrew alphabet can create living things, and not just patterns in the sand. The idea is that it should also be possible for the Hebrew alphabet to create anything under the right conditions. If the sounds of the alphabet can form structured letters.....then it should be equally possible that they could create other forms under the right conditions.

The alphabet, anyones alphabet....be it English, Hebrew or Arabic are pretty complex things, in the sense that they are anything but straight lines or simple configurations. They are intricately formed and very artistic, the Hebrew alphabet is especially aesthetically pleasing. So if the sound can create perfect Hebrew letters, could it not create something as equally complex....like nature and other life forms?

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".  John 1:1

david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 03:24:49 PM »

I think we have to look at this from the view of unity, as it all boils down to vibrations of energy at varying frequencies and nothing more or less.

I've seen the sound demonstrations forming the written letters, which would strongly suggest the written portion of the language came into being through sound and not the other way around.  It also suggests the language and alphabet were a package deal...ready made and ready to go before all but a few knew how to speak the language.

Unlike any other language it poses a bit of a problem for historians in that it did not originate as a product of the Jewish people themselves, which is why it is held in such high esteem in association with the traditional Jewish religion.

I view it as being a bit more complicated than most people think, as there was an original purpose to this language which has undoubtedly been lost to the passage of time and historical events.

There is another way to view this...during the time the Jews were in bondage to the Egyptians there had to be a system of control by which to manipulate those who were required to do the actual work.  When the Jews made their escape from Egypt there were a lot of earthly upheavals taking place and the earth itself was being battered by the elements...enough to disrupt the method of control whereby allowing for their escape.

I can see the language being the medium which was disrupted and as a consequence the language itself would be viewed as a liberating force where it became associated with religious practices.

I know it sounds a bit far fetched, but it does make sense in relation to the timing of their departure out of Egypt...but you have to realize that the sound of the Jewish language has an effect, a very real effect not only on sand, but on people and everything else for that matter.  So the influence of the language is not simply the speaking of words...it serves a dual purpose.  There is more to it than we presently understand...of that I have no doubt.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 03:27:04 PM by david » Logged
Liam

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 09:45:10 AM »

I don't think it sounds that far fetched at all.

It's the idea of being embarrassed of far fetched things that has imprisoned many peoples minds and their ability to think for themselves. It's refreshing to hear original ideas and theories, as most of the stuff I hear in everyday life is just repeated and parroted official stats.

Our past seems very confusing...and no doubt much of it has to do with earth's upheavals. So it's hardly straight or clear, and much of it has my head spinning just trying to piece bits of it together. This alphabet that has come to be known as Hebrew must have been spoken long before the Jews spoke it.

I was listening to a radio show were Michael Cremo was talking about evolution and how no one has yet explained how it is possible. They say this and that, but no one has yet explained how an ape turned into a human. But hang on.....there are many different human races, lots of different races in fact. So it does make you wonder how Caucasian people came to be, compared to Chinese or African people. Do we all have slightly differing origins, I wonder?

This is something to think about.
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2011, 01:51:14 PM »

It would appear that we do have different origins...take the Japanese for example, their history in terms of religious beliefs goes back to the original Japanese coming from the stars and making their home here.  The modern generations of Japanese dismiss this as myth and silly folklore, but in the northern islands there are supposed to be people who still hold to this tradition, at least they did some years ago.

This is where the prayer disc came into the picture, some of which are quite beautiful and are works of art.  It was thought or still is thought that it was possible to communicate with the heavenly father through the disc, which is simply a small scale replica of the discs pictured in project unity.

The Africans have a tradition of having come from the stars and of course had astronomical information that was not available until recent years, so how did they know any of this without a powerful telescope?  It would appear they did come from the stars.

The Egyptians have the same ancient traditions, so what's the problem with these people that they can't quite understand where they came from.

The whole thing is ludicrous when you think about it, all this complicated bullshit about genetic transformation from sea slugs to elephants and apes to people, when in fact we are genetically closer to a banana than an ape.  I mean come on now, we used to be fruits and vegetables and somehow transformed into people.

Keeping in mind that we started out as complete dullards, who communicated through grunts and groans, much like we do today, and slowly developed into the intellectual geniuses we are today.

Sorry it doesn't wash, genetic mutations are almost always degenerative with few exceptions.  So according to theory we should be getting a bit more stupid with each passing generation...which appears to be the case.

In some of the contact stories they assume the ET folks are having problems reproducing and need us to make babies...how stupid are we anyway?  Did it ever occur to anyone that they just might be trying to breed a few brains into us in the hope that things might improve down here?

But we're getting off topic a bit...you notice in the pictures they depict the Egyptians with whips forcing the laborers to push and pull the huge stones into place.  I don't think this would be a labor friendly practice and only reflects the mindset of our modern scholars who conger all this rubbish up.

I believe the Hebrew alphabet came from the stars as did the Egyptian symbols...and it was Moses who understood how the language worked along with a lot of other things that the masses didn't quite get.

So really there is no big mystery to any of this, it's just very poorly understood, as are angels and the rest of it.

I highly recommend a book called Darwins Black Box written by a very bright guy...it puts things in perspective very clearly.  The evolution story is not only simplistic but extremely childish, it is a clear sign of ignorance and limited conceptualization.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 01:57:41 PM by david » Logged
Liam

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2011, 05:45:47 AM »

Thanks David, I'll certainly check out that book. There's another good one called, why is a fly not a horse? The front cover alone speaks volumes....you couldn't find two animals that were more different than one another, it makes me smile everytime I see it.

I agree that we are all from the stars in one way or another, there's no doubt about that. But one thing that I see a lot particularly on documentaries like ancient aliens, is that while many of them have the right idea, they fail to distinguish ET from other worshipped forces and items. They seem to think any reference to God or the gods is always a reference to ET, but they seem to be forgetting that the planets, elements and elementals were also worshipped as gods. That's were it becomes a bit confused, in my opinion. This is were Von Daniken and his friends can get carried away and group any supernatural happening in the ET category, which only further confuses matters.

Most cultures hold the stars as sacred and indeed it does look like we came from there, but it is still a huge mystery why there are so many different races of people. So does that mean that every race on earth was seeded by different groups of ET's? That would make sense.......seeing as how most races look completely different, but at the same time it would seem a bit unnecessary. But if that is the case.....then that would mean that some races have been on this planet longer than others, which would clear up the mysteries of why some cultures seem to have popped out of nowhere, and why others seem to stretch right back into prehistory.

Head binding is a most interesting practice as well and this still goes, or at least did until fairly recently, in remote parts of Africa. And I've never seen a human skull that is naturally that shape.

That's another interesting point. Food. How did Food evolve then? Where the heck did food come from? Lots of it comes from trees and plants....but Darwin's crew surely must be curious as to what prompted tree's to produce fruit in the first place.

I did ask this queston, about the origin of different races, on a another forum a few years back. Needless to say, it didn't go down very well.
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2011, 06:38:22 PM »

If you are going to make any sense out of this you first have to recognize or determine the true nature of our existence...in others words come to understand that the physical realm is not really something different than the spiritual realm...it's much like some of the misunderstandings about conscious and unconscious minds as they are not two different things, but one and the same as you only have one mind.

They can appear to be quite separate, but things are not always the way they might appear.

To understand the differences in nationalities, we have to realize that we are really not much different regardless of our outward appearance.

If you want to get down to a common base line you have to realize that we are ET, it's just that we have been taught to believe we are the product of this planet, which is absurd.  It would be no different than to suggest that some people found living on an isolated island in the sea independently evolved there, just because that is where they were discovered to be living.

Look at it this way...if you had the opportunity to sit down with ET you would find them no different than yourself other than their higher level of understanding.  The fact that they have a different appearance is of little importance and of no consequence whatsoever.

Love is love, compassion is compassion, empathy is empathy, anger is anger and so on...including disappointment and sorrow.

We the people of the earth are a bunch of refugees suffering from a long list of mental problems...I think this can be demonstrated by the book Unity, as it is not so much a science problem as it is a psychiatric problem...that is the real problem with the world today...we are lost in a dysfunctional state.

We as a people have become blind and deaf to our own humanity, lost in a distorted perception of ourselves and those around us.

I must emphasize this point...love is universal...love is shared between all people existing in a natural state of mind, it's a natural response and not something one has to work at or develop...it's spontaneous and completely natural.

Do I share a love with ET...you bet your boots I do and nothing on this earth is capable of changing that...it is inherently a part of my being.

So what is this crap about racial differences...racism is a fear based response and fear is the enemy of our humanity...we are people, we are all people who originate from one source, one common point of being and one universe.  But we get lost in the seemingly infinite complexity of it all and lose sight of the simplicity involved in the oneness of a perfect system providing a connection to every part of its whole.

Without love we are lost, without compassion we are lost...and no amount of advanced technology can change that simple fact.

What the world needs is love and compassion, it's what it's always needed and always will need...forever and ever, amen.
Liam

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 07:40:03 AM »

I couldn't agree with you more.

It's evident that we have comprehended and experienced a minuscule amount of what the universe has to offer. Which I find quite disheartening, but at the same time, very exciting. It's a shame that we as a specices generally lead bland and self-limited lives, but at the same time, it's exciting to know that there is always something around the corner.......more to learn, love, share and laugh.

It's like the human form, it's nor our form....it's a universal form. It belongs to everyone. I cannot envisage that there will be a whole lot of other ET's who have a different form to us. Yes, there skin colour might be different, they might be taller or smaller, look different, speak different, etc. But I bet the vast majority will have 1 head, 2 arms and 2 legs. It's the most efficient form for survival.

So I don't expect that all the other people who inhabit the universe will look much different than us. The scientists seem to think the further away from earth one travels, the weirder the people will look.

I don't wish to come across as a Luddite, because I am certainly not one. But I do believe that technology will be our downfall. It's okay having the advanced tech......but we need to have the advanced mindset to go with it, otherwise it's only going to end in one big explosion. It's akin to letting a child drive a fast car.....it's not going to end well, because the child lacks the sufficient skill and understanding to control the vehicle. A bit like humans today.....we want to do this and that.....but lack the understanding to successfully perform such feats.

And yes, David, so long as the love and compassion are absent, the tech is worthless. And another point....you cannot subsituate love and friendship for tech and gadgets, but I see plenty of people doing this.
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 08:48:33 PM »

I think we have to get passed the idea that ET are monsters or boogie people, because all these paranoid perceptions of monsters are keeping us in the dark and preventing us from moving forward.

The real monster is the military industrial complex, the great war machine that perpetuates the destructive thinking of so many people.

Just because someone looks different doesn't make them a monster and the way it stands today we have in fact become the monsters of destruction and chaos.  And keep in mind that hatred is driven by fear and is self destructive in nature, it is the corrosive factor demonizing our modern civilization.
Jim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 08:55:03 AM »

Oh Yeah?

This alien was supposed to be so horrible to look at for human beings, I just don't know what.

The original movie was released in 3D and there's a rockfall which ends in your lap.  Good it did too because although the film had elements of originality and charm, the final exposure of the alien to the human?  Well, it's not that bad although I'm sure my sister could do better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwdGMeKm6u8
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: