Antigravity Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Forum Registration: Due to spam, auto registering has been disabled. To join, use the contact page and send us your preferred username (1st & 2nd choice), preferred password and email.
6526 Posts in 532 Topics by 143 Members
Latest Member: Bruno
* Home Help Calendar Login Register
+  Antigravity Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Wave Theories
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Wave Theories  (Read 5754 times)
AD

View Profile
Wave Theories
« on: June 05, 2007, 02:57:28 PM »

This is fascinating research yet scarcely a ripple...

Main page http://www.chatlink.com/~oedphd/

The Following paper by Dr. Wagner (modified for this presentation) appeared in Physiological Chemistry and Physics and Med. NMR (1999) 31:109-129. Posted with permission from Physiol. Chem. and Phys. and Med. NMR.

A BASIS FOR A UNIFIED THEORY FOR PLANT GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT

ABSTRACT: Experiments indicate that the major plant processes such as the implementation of plant structure, a plant's response to gravity and light, sap flow, and other processes in plants are facilitated by a recently discovered species of longitudinal wave,W-waves. This paper shows how the wave model fits in with the basics of a plant's growth and development. This article takes into account much of the last eleven years of the published work of the author and adds some results that have not yet been published elsewhere. The work reported here answers questions about plants that have not been adequately answered before. For example it provides reasonable mechanisms for a plant's responses to gravity and light.

http://www.chatlink.com/~oedphd/plants/unified.html

A PLANT'S RESPONSE TO GRAVITY AS A WAVE PHENOMENON

O.E. WAGNER
Wagner Research Laboratory
Rogue River, OR 97537

INTRODUCTION

In 1988 I discovered low velocity longitudinal waves in plants. These waves are called W-waves because they were first found by probing freshly cut live wood. The initial velocity for these waves was found to be close to 1 m/s. These waves don't appear to be explicitly electromagnetic but in live materials they shift charge because charge is free to move. These waves usually appear as standing waves so that with multiple probes or probing one can often find evidence for a standing wave in plant materials with charge located in periodically spaced piles. It appears likely that standing waves are largely responsible for the placement of structures such as branches or leaves. The standing waves also appear to have an important influence on determining the size and shape of cells and shorter wavelengths are hypothesized to be important in determining cell structure. It is the author's opinion that W-waves are just a macroscopic extension of quantum waves (which determine the structure of matter) with a continuous connection with the microscopic. The waves are also found outside of plants traveling with much larger velocities (v), however. W-waves appear to have many unique frequencies (f). These frequencies can be measured electronically, by beating with weak electromagnetic signals, and directly with a low frequency spectrum analyzer. One can also measure plant internodal spacings (i) and use these measurements to calculate the same characteristic plant frequencies using a previously measured wave velocity. A frequency for a particular spacing is given by f=v/2i. Characteristic plant frequencies repeat from plant to plant1.

http://www.chatlink.com/~oedphd/plants/plantresponse.html

AD

From http://cnx.org/content/m12378/latest/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 03:29:14 PM by AD » Logged
cropredy

View Profile
Re: Wave Theories
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 04:37:48 AM »

All that he has explained, is what a dowser will tell you, but in a different way.
The tune is been orchestrated by the blobs of mass and their relative position .
The moon is the best player in the orchestra to observe.
Old time farmers knew all about when the correct tune was about to be played.
Kevin
AD

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 03:08:25 PM »

Pretty much, I reference your post on the Force One thread.

By the very nature of there been the lines of neutral flows (possibly w-waves or longitudinal E/M waves)that positive and negative piggy back upon (ability to carry or move a charge), and that these lines are in a stunning complex geometric configuration (platonic solids etc formed through standing waves), that forms points where these flows compress(nodes in standing waves), and combine to form mass and that all of this is further arranged around further points (other nodes) where the whole universe is encircling and heading into this point ensures that creation occurs.

The formed mass assists this by transferring in differing density the flows of space, the lines are constant, but that which pigg backs upon them are not. This allows the flows to be manipulated, hence my interest in the megalithic structures. (W-waves shown to influence and be influenced by matter. Transverse electromagnetic waves are not influenced by matter although they can influence matter themselves)

AD
cropredy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 03:32:12 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MperC7ySjSU&NR=1
Can you spot the face on Mars?
Kevin
AD

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 01:18:06 PM »

Fantastic video…what interested me a lot was the voltages used. If you look at nerve cells their electrical discharge is in the order of 75 mV as they fire. The ratios between the voltages used and 75mV are amazing, pretty close to 0.5,  3.33 (exact), 2, 1.5, 1 etc.

Another correlation is the frequency range around F and F#.....The first 4 shapes are in that range and the others are in direct relationship to it. Struggling with posting a table...

AD

« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:56:49 PM by AD » Logged
cropredy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 03:32:18 PM »

Fibonacci is the conductor,
http://members.aol.com/bhero/
kevin
Jim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 01:48:03 PM »

John Keely was the first to realise that the universe was a symphony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ernst_Worrell_Keely

Everything on this thread is a part of gravity control.  And more.

I love the theories and conjecture but we must move on.

My wish for hardware may have been answered.

Give us a moment to suss this out.

Meanwhile, AD, have you checked out Royal Raymond Rife.
AD

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

Jim,

I have had a look at Rife...funnily enough I was looking at Antoine Priore's work today. There is much said about their work but the basic tenets are proven..see the experiment with colloidal silver in this post...http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?topic=120.msg434#msg434

David and Kevin always talk of H2eau as the carrier and its this idea that I relate to in terms of waves. As in the above experiment the electromagnetic frequency of colloidal silver was enough to destroy the bacteria...contact wasn't needed. This concept of the information wave is an important idea...but as a step beyond merely transferring information through waves as in radio, cellphones,optics etc. I relate this to Keely's work as well.

We have just scratched the surface in terms of waves and what can be done with sufficient knowledge of them. I have been reading an interesting article on Teslas wireless technology in this regard. http://montalk.net/notes/tesla-wireless-technology

AD
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »

I understand the idea of wireless communication and the wireless transference of electrical power, but we should stick with the wired systems.

They claim that wireless is harmless to humans, but this is an impossible consideration.

This is what they continue to say about cellular transmissions and high voltage transmission cables.

Sure wireless is more profitable, but at what expense to the consumer, at what expense to the environment.

Who are these people trying to kid?  Anything that distorts the condition of field distorts the continuance of uniformity and that is not to be considered beneficial to anyone.

If the proponents of wireless do not even acknowledge or understand the dynamics of field, who are they to say that wireless is harmless?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 05:22:57 AM by david » Logged
AD

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 09:10:09 AM »

David,

When I meant scratched the surface I meant in terms of longitudinal waves, not transverse EM waves. Transverse EM has polarity which is the problem…longitudinal waves by their structure cannot have polarity as they oscillate in the direction of the wave not perpendicular to it…therefore they cannot switch between electric and magnetic as they flow.

Essentially what is transmitted then is a sort of a sound wave not a typical EM wave. As the article in my last post explained it is the spherical transmitter which is the key. This is what Tesla’s Wardenclyffe Tower was. I have noticed that Keely used similar spherical transmitters.

Looking into sonoluminesence which is essentially light produced by longitudinal waves I was reminded of what Tesla had to say concerning ether.

"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance.  On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion.  He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air.

"The velocity of any sound wave depends on a certain ratio between elasticity and density, and for this ether or universal gas the ratio is 800,000,000,000 times greater than for air.  This means that the velocity of the sound waves propagated through the ether is about 300,000 times greater than that of the sound waves in air, which travel at approximately 1,085 feet a second.  Consequently the speed in ether is 900,000 x 1,085 feet, or 186,000 miles, and that is the speed of light.

AD

By the way, what do you think of the W-wave article?
cropredy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 07:13:34 PM »

If I as a dowser look at this,
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm
That which shouts at me is,
The nodal points MUST occur along a straight line, you see this is because they do in nature.
Imagine 55 sets of these windinga all meeting at one nodal point , along a dead straight line.
Mix all those signals up in a melting pot, and hey presto.
kevin
AD

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2007, 10:26:30 AM »

I would say Kevin that the whole line is the node. I have been trying to dig up any research on the flow ALONG the node in cymatics...I dont think that the sand or salt collects on the nodal lines and just stays there..perhaps Way2sirius has seen this in his experiments..

This wave diagram reminded me of the Fleur de Lis

There is another article on the same site as the Tesla wireless which was interesting concerning gravity etc and the aura..
http://montalk.net/notes/aura

AD
david
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »

AD & Cropredy

Consider this one.................a quote from David Barclay........"for every cause there is an equal and opposite reaction, whereby the resistant response (reaction) of any mass must remain proportionally (equal) opposite to the underlying energy focused to the center of field, in terms of a positive/negative relationship."

I believe this is an accurate assessment of the situation..........as observed.

If we ignore the underlying force of energy, (non-linear time field frequency acceleration), we are left with a shadow picture of what is actually taking place, whereby we tend to make assumptions based on an incomplete picture.  This holds true in relation to experiments conducted to determine the validity of ESP etc. and or the ability of thought to influence physical matter in a spontaneous manner regardless of the distance involved.

This is why many people view lifters and ring experiments as demonstrating anti-gravity, but fail to realize that such experiments do not demonstrate our ability to control gravity, as gravity is a condition of field and not a force and the only manner by which to control gravity is through the controlled modulation of the underlying force of energy.

In respect to gravity control project unity represents a magnetic frame by which the continuance of field might be modulated in the same identical manner responsible for the field structure of atomic elements.  And in this respect any and all dynamic responses are determined on the basis of the underlying force focused to the center of field.

If we consider the continuance of field in terms of an actual continuance we might also realize that the field structure of the atom is identical to the field structure of the solar system, in respect to a micro/macro relationship.
Jim
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 11:37:35 AM »

Good Vibrations.

Einstein called it 'spooky action at a distance' which meant certain signals didn't require time nor need to travel distance.  It was instantaneous, a vibration that traverses the universe where everybody gets the message all at once, indicating a form of connection of the entire universe.  Flip a switch here and on the other side of the universe a light goes on.  No travelling by radio waves at the speed of light, no billions of light years, no time, just an instantly received signal.  The only thing that tops that is David's frequency modulator which allows for instantaneous transformation.  You're here you're there.  No time no jetlag.

Here on the edge of science we are faced with three obstacles.  The acceptance of gravity control, instantaneous transformation and the realization that rockets are outdated.  Part of the billions being spent by nasa and others is to support the thousands of technicians and their families so unless there is a conversion from within, this appears to continue to be a problem.

But the good vibrations involve electrogravitic communications. 

More on this as it becomes available. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: