Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The FFM Project by the Gwandau Team
« Last post by Rolandnut on February 13, 2018, 08:37:02 PM »
It's a really good project. It really benefits me very much.
General Discussion / Re: Graviton?
« Last post by Rolandnut on February 13, 2018, 08:35:30 PM »
It is a very good post. I really like I hope to have a good post to share.
General Discussion / Re: The Dual Nature Of Gravity
« Last post by Gwandau on February 12, 2018, 09:42:40 AM »
Hello Kevin, thank you for your response.

I agree to you objection but I used the ordinary Newtonian viewpoint to make it easier to understand my input.

What I meant was that if the Earth´s 360 degree displacement relative to the field was shorter than 24 hours when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth it would definitely mean a lesser gravity effect on the surface of Earth.

Gwandau
« Last post by kevin on February 07, 2018, 05:28:59 AM »
Gwandau,

The Earth is not spinning, it is the field counter rotating.
The earth then displaces relative to the field.
The earth is a memory within that field.

Kevin
General Discussion / Re: Graviton?
« Last post by Gwandau on February 06, 2018, 05:37:15 PM »
Hello GravityRusher, gravity is not a force, just as light is not something moving from A to B, as well as magnetism is not an attractive force.
You are visiting a forum dedicated to honouring the message to David barclay in the fifities from the extraterrestrials and delivered to us as a first hand experience by David Barclay.

His message is that mankind got it all wrong from the very start, which is the very reason science today cannot unify their so called forces and thus are trapped within an ever increasing set of paradoxes when approaching physical reality from the quantumm theory angle.

Imagine every known so called force, including gravity, being but secondary responses to one single underlying Motherfield that Projects this reality into existence by the accellerating and decelerating oscillation of this very field. This is what is claimed by my dear friend David Barclay, who is the author of the book "Unity" and which this forum is dedicated to. Unfortunately not too many people have understood his strange and outwordly outlook on reality but the deeper you look into it the more it explains many things that science cannot explain.

If you are interested in an an introduction that is aimed to make it more easily digested than the full Theory by David Barclay, then please read my take on it described in my complementary theory called "The Casing Theory".

You will find it posted in this forum as a topic with the same name.

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?topic=17.0

Gwandau
General Discussion / The FFM Project by the Gwandau Team
« Last post by Gwandau on February 03, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »
Hello everybody,

I just wanted to update anyone interested about my FFM Project that has been in sleep mode for some time due to other obligations but which now are starting to become active again.

For those of you that don't know about my Project it is aimed to construct a Field Frequency Modulator according the suggestion made by David Barclay.

A Field Frequency Modulator uses four tiers of magnet arrays as a kind of Field Lens that refracts the Unity Field in order to create for example a differential in gravity, which is my main goal.

One of the tiers will look like this image below that I made in the 3D program Solid Works.

Each of the magnet holders in the magnet array will look like this, shown in the image below, allowing for alteration in position of each magnet simultaneously through the interconnected clockwork array.

Just the other day I visited an old friend of mine who had a 3D printer to check if that would be a feasible way to create the components needed to build the FFM.
And I found it to be a perfect solution, even if I only had just enough time to write the magnet holder partially. Below is an image of that promising result.

So now my next step is to find a nice 3D printer that will be fast enough to make the many different components within a reasonable time.

I estimate The FFM Project to get into a more active mode in about a year when I have become a pensioner with no obligations and all the time I need.

Until then I will continue to give you frequent updates on the progress.

Gwandau
General Discussion / Re: A Relative Universe
« Last post by Gwandau on February 03, 2018, 05:43:38 PM »
Dear David, it makes me sad to hear you are not feeling well. Hope it will soon change for the better.

I want you to know that the imprint you have made on my very outlook on reality will not only last for the rest of my life but I also are making my best to propel your ideas forth in the people I meet who are ready for a change in perspective.

I also want you to know that I will never let go of my FFM Project which will soon get a rennaissance when I become a pensioner in about a year and no longer have any obligations.

Let's skype some day if you are in shape to do it. Would really like to hear your take on some solutions I have arrived to regarding the FFM construct.

Just give me a hint when you have time for a chat.

Gwandau
« Last post by Gwandau on February 03, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »
Hello Paul, long time no hear.  :)

I agree with you that the gravity must have been different for these big animals to exist on Earth.

My take on it has always been that at those times the Earth spun a lot faster, thus creating the decrease in gravitational effect.

What is your response to such a suggestion?

Gwandau
General Discussion / Re: Sheldrake's morphic fields
« Last post by Gwandau on February 03, 2018, 05:17:48 PM »
I totally agree that Rupert Sheldrake would benefit greatly from a fully relativistic worldview like Unity and likewise I agree that the contemporary scientific model lack an understanding of a full magnitude relativity. They still cling to their precious "speed of light" where on the contrary no speed really is involved at all, aside from the time differential expressed between the two field systems where light is involved, as you have made me understand.

Rupert Sheldrakes morphic fields are definitely touching the underlying dynamics behind physical phenomena and give us a hint that everything experienced bounces back to consciousness itself and that there is a region far back in our consciousness that is responsible for the very shape of events we are experiencing. His studies indicates that for example a chemical experiment that hasn't been made before will become more and more stabilized in its chemical reaction pattern the more times it is performed and the more persons that are witnessing the experiment. This is a finding that I find very intriguing.

By the way David, I wish you a Happy New Turn Around The Sun!  Happy Birthday my dear friend.

Gwandau
« Last post by Maysiranun on January 22, 2018, 12:48:56 AM »
After reading this, it ends. I feel that it is a very useful content for the reader.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10